I'm working

Wednesday, March 04, 2015


I've been quite busy for the past few days mostly doing some school stuff and a lot of procrastination 


                    So my teacher gave us a project or a performance where we have to sing, act and dance and yup you guessed it right, we're doing a musical.



                   To be honest on the first time I heard about the performance I was beyond the moon happy because I sing (sometimes) and since I was a very little child I always wanted to create something that people will enjoy and love.



                


                        However after some time I realized how much work and time we will going to put up so that we can create a watch worthy play. The picking of group mates came and I was happy with my group mates, we were diverse and awesome.





                          So I wrote a sample script, they liked it (it's not the best, actually it's a bit cliche but yeah). We started working, dividing the tasks, roles, song choices, props.






                           In every group project there will always be the difficulty. I will be lying if I say it was easy peasy, I will be lying if I say everything went smoothly but I still had so much fun which is nice. 






                         One of my goals in  life is to star in a musical maybe not the super famous ones but I want to see myself standing in front of a crowd and performing my passion, well perhaps maybe someday?




Wotcher! Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer: photos are from tumblr, i don't get credit from then unless stated

Stay Cool Doctor

Trisha x



You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento