10 years of New Doctor Who // Doctor Who Tag!

Saturday, March 28, 2015


Let's celebrate the 10 years of NEW WHO by answering these questions! Allons-y!



In honor of the 10 amazing years since the continuation of a legend (that is Doctor Who) We are answering some questions related to it!


THE DOCTOR WHO TAG


1. Who is your favourite Doctor?

This is a very very very hard question. All of the doctors are fantastic, they have their own strengths and personalities as well as their weaknesses, I have never given a straight answer to this question and I still have no definite one.

10th and 11th.

These 2 doctors are beyond amazing, they made me feel so much emotions, they are the best BUT David Tennant (10th) will always have that special place in my heart, even though Matt Smith (11th) is so so close to him, 10th is a tiny bit more special but bleehhh I love them both so much.

2.What is your favourite Doctor Who story?


DW is known for its fantastic storylines and filler episodes and I have tons #notsorry

  1. Planet of the Ood
  2. Blink
  3. The Doctor's Daughter
  4. Turn Left
  5. and more!!!

3.Who is your favourite companion?


Rose Tyler
Hands down. I had a bitter-sweet journey with this girl and I wouldn't want it any other way! 
*chants Rose and Ten, Rose and Ten!!!

4.What was the first Doctor Who story you watched?


The first episode of the reboot of DW! "Rose" and there my friends is how I met my doctor

5.What is your favourite series or era?


Season 5, after 10th's heart wrenching goodbye, Smith's adorable and lovable character kept me watching the series, if it wasn't for him it would have taken me ages to watch the next season, that is how much I was invested on  Tennant's portrayal! and besides, Amy and Rory?? anyone??

6.What is your favourite pre or post regeneration story?

Again it's a tie between the 10th and 11th regeneration, The season 2 first episode "New Earth" and Season 5 first episode "The Eleventh Hour" both amazing episodes!!!

7.What is your favourite TARDIS desktop theme?


11th's TARDIS was beyond gorgeous


8.What is your favourite villain/monster?

The Oods are SCARY AND SO ADORABLE AT THE SAME TIME

Face of Boe. How can you not love Face of Boe?


and of course... The Weeping Angels!

10 years down more to go! I am so proud to be in this fandom and to be considered as a Whovian! and once again

HAPPY 10 YEARS NEW WHO!



(NOTE: I haven't watched all the classic episodes so I'm sorry for the lack of Classic Who in this Tag also I haven't watched all episodes of Series 8, yup tons of watching to do! GERONIMO!)



Wotcher! Thanks for reading!


(Disclaimer: photos are from tumblr, i don't get credit from them unless stated)

Stay awesome Doctor,
Trisha x


You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento