Shuffle TWO

Sunday, April 26, 2015


the movie soundtrack festival

For the past couple of months I have been watching lots (and when I mean lots I seriously mean like A LOT)   of movies and tv shows, also I don't usually know the new tunes that are being  released because I have reasons (laziness). Enjoy!


1. Lost Stars by Keira Knightley from Begin Again Soundtrack



Adam Levine also did another version of this song which is also beautiful but this one really hit me hard, keira knightley is one of my favorite actors.

2.Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding from Fifty Shades of Grey Soundtrack


The movie sucks the soundtrack rocks.

3. Crazy In Love by Beyonce from Fifty Shades of Grey Soundtrack



I swear the soundtrack of this movies is so good

4. Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson Ft. Bruno Mars (MAX & Mike Tompkins Cover)


I honestly love this more than I love Bruno Mars' version and I am a huge fan of his! I have been 
listening to this nonstop


5.Sugar (Maroon 5) - Sam Tsui & Jason Pitts Acoustic Cover



Sam's angelic voice together with a fantastic song this is perfection!



Thank you for reading! A post about the soundtracks I've been loving will be up soon I hope!




Wotcher! Thanks for reading!


(Disclaimer: photos are from tumblr, i don't get credit from them unless stated)

Stay awesome Stark,
Trisha x


You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento