Confidence

Monday, January 26, 2015

There are some people who are born with the natural confidence that some people are dying to have




Some may say that it's natural, some may say it's not, but believe it or not "confidence" is just in our head that our body portrays.
As a 14 year old, I am also having some moments  when I feel so down that my confidence level is below and  draining and times when I can be Hannah Montana in a heartbeat. 


However if you will do something about being not-confident now then when? If you will just sit there and sulk then who will help you? The answer , whether you like it or not, the only person who can help you is YOURSELF. 

To help you further understand what I am blabbing about watch this video I found on youtube


So stop saying that you can't do it because you're shy and start believing in yourself


(disclaimer: I don't own any of the images shown unless stated)



All the love!
Trisha x

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento