All things in 2014!

Thursday, January 01, 2015

ALL THINGS IN 2014


First and foremost Happy Holidays Everyone!

I have been thinking and reminiscing of all the things that have happened this past year and here are some events that made me happy // excited // ecstatic! 



  • I finished 7th grade with honors! 

  • Book-to-Movie Adaptations were released this year!! ahhh
Tris prior is Divergent, and her life is in danger
Mia struggles if she will stay 



(Dylan O'Brien is the lead star ) (ok just kidding)
Thomas and Minho find a way out

Katniss Everdeen is the mockingjay while Peeta struggles

okay? okay.

  • One Direction and Stuff
(feels and tears)
where I cried blood (definitely kidding)
WHERE I GOT MY BLOG NAME ;)



SUPER LOVE THIS ONE

cry me a river
  • I discovered a lot of things!
I discovered the wonderful world of booktubing
Buzzfeed Community is the best!
  • THIS IS MY YEAR OF TV SHOWS 
HERE ARE SOME THAT I LOVE!

MONDLER 
dylan o'brien (jk)
ahhhhhhhhh *words ain't good enough
  • I bought my first book!
I am happy to say that this is my first book!

This is also the year I fell in love with reading. From romance to dystopian and everything bookish
  • This is also the year I started blogging and book blogging!
  • CONCLUSION OF SOME SERIES THAT I LOVE WERE RELEASED!
In which I did a book review!

MALEC and MALEC and feels

  • I fixed my hair!!!
  • I got glasses
2014 was such a roller coaster year for me, I experienced a lot of happenings and learned a lot of stuff that I will use this 2015 to be better!

I hope your 2015 will be LEGENDARY! <3 


You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento