All Things in 2019

Wednesday, March 04, 2020

Mga resulta ng larawan para sa 2019

I finally got the time to write my 2019 wrap up. 2019 in hindsight was a very fascinating, exciting and revolting year. I think I felt a decade worth of emotions in just a span of 1 year.

January


In 2019, I turned 18. I invited my friends from grade school to high school to my house for food and drinks. One of my favorite gifts then was the Kylo Ren lightsaber which I wanted to bring to the dorm. Turns out deadly Sith weapons are not allowed.     














Thanks so much for coming friends mwa < 3




I got into my first university in January and the details of that day will be forever engraved in my memory.


February


            I was fortunate enough to be selected as the representative of my school for a public speaking competition in Surat Thani, Thailand. I spent a week there. It was my first time in another country. I’m forever grateful for that opportunity. Looking back, I wish I tried more Thai food. Hehe










March

            I finished my last few weeks of Senior High School. To be honest, I didn’t think I would be this attached to the 2 years of my SHS but I think those 2 years were some of the best years of my life. J


Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, people standing


Image may contain: 15 people, including Alan Christian Castro, Angel Colleen Manalang, Marvil Cyrille Antonio and Andrei Abiog, people smiling, people standing and indoor

April

            Marks the start of my 4 month break. It was a messy blur of oversleeping, UAAP volleyball games, Ateneo visits, and a lot of binge eating.


            I also got into my dream university. UP will forever be my one and only dream school. <3 


May

            In May, the Ateneo Lady Eagles won their first volleyball championship since Alyssa Valdez’s departure. Still a lot of binge eating and oversleeping. 

June

            I saw 9 films in June! There was only 2 months before college officially started so I made sure to make every moment count. Haha



July

            A critical month filled with getting ready for college, enjoying the last weeks of freedom, catching up with family and friends before hell starts and a ton of encouraging self talks. I also saw 9 films that month.








August

            College officially started. I was welcomed with ORSEM which was nerve racking and exciting all the same time. I also went to my first Cheer Rally. Win or Lose it’s the school we choose!!!!








September

            In September I got into the theatre company in my university and I also went into some theatre workshops. I plan on becoming active again this year huehue. In September I also went to my first ever UAAP basketball game with some of my friends!! UP Fight!!!!









October

            In October, I was sucked into the messy and amazing world of Neo City. I don’t regret it. I love every second I spend listening to NCT’s songs and I’m so excited to attend NCT Dream’s concert soon <3. I LOVE YOU MARK LEE


November

            I went to my first Ateneo bonfire event thing with my friends! I didn’t really expect anything but I was so pumped towards the end when Itchyworms did their set! In November, our school’s basketball team also won the basketball championship. My friends and I watched the game in the university amphitheater. One Big Fight haha







December

            Finals season who?? I went to UP Diliman’s Maskipaps (unfortunately our tickets were stolen akjdhjsds) so we just stayed at UP until 2 am hahaha. I had to pack my bags and go home at 5 am so that was very fun. December is my favorite part of every year. This year is no different. I just love Christmas you know.




FILMS IN 2019

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December


Thank you to everyone who I met in 2019. Thanks to everyone who went through 2019 with me. It wasn't an easy year and I'm glad you were there with me. Here's to a more exciting 2020 ! < 3

Later, 
Trisha !


























You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento