My First Kpop Unboxing X Bigbang: MADE

Sunday, February 19, 2017




Hello! This is my very first Kpop unboxing! Although, you can't really say that it's an unboxing because I already opened it.

Anyway, I want to say thank you to my friends who got me the the MADE the full album by Bigbang as a birthday gift!! I'm so grateful and happy!

Let's get started!


This is how the front looks like. I personally like the box the album was contained. It looks like it's made from quality material.



This is the back of the album it has the sticker with the track list. Some of my favorites are Loser, Bae Bae, If you, Fxxk It. I would like to do an album review if I have the time.




When you open the case, this is what it looks like. 



This is what the back of the photobook looks like


and this is the front. Surprise! I got the TOP version which I was surprised and happy about because he is my bias.

As you can see, the names of the members are sort of engraved and whichever version you get the name will be filled with black.


The first page of the photobook!

Now, I will show you some of my favorite photos of choi seunghyun :)







Without the photobook, this is what it looks like. Look! TOP photo card!


The back!


And front!


This is the CD case. The track list is here as well.






I am in love with this disc, I think it's absolutely beautiful.



Aigoo, Bigbang is so cheesy, hahaha.


This is the other side of the cd case. It contains the following.


This is where you put each puzzle ticket I'll show next. The design is like the disc.


This is the puzzle ticket I was talking about. You need to collect every puzzle piece to complete the picture


Okay. This album has two versions, Limited Edition and the Regular Edition. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get my hands on the Limited Edition hence I got this version. One of the difference of the LE and RE is this canvas. The canvas of RE is made out of paper while the other one is a real painting canvas. 

Even though my canvas is made out of paper, I still like it. the quality of printing is nice.


Poster time!


I'm a bit disappointed with the condition of the poster when it arrived, there were creases at the end.



Camera used : Canon powershot
Photo Editor : Adobe Photoshop Express



Later!
Trisha x


You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento