April Lovin

Thursday, May 07, 2015


From Movies to Books, Music to TV shows, I sum up what I've been loving this april!
Every month I will be wrapping up all the things I loved and enjoyed! If you don't know what I'm talking about it's like one of those videos on youtube, that.. yeah that one. but without the beauty section because I don't do those (HA) okay let's start

MOVIES

Because of certain reasons I wasn't able to watch movies that were released this april on the cinemas but I watched some that were released ages ago, yeah they count (get you own blog!!!) 

1. Pride and Prejudice (2005)


well hello Mr Darcy!

One Epic Love Story.

The movie that started all of my obsession with Pride and Prejudice, it led me to Lizzie Bennet Diaries to Emma and to Bridget Jones' Diary. Most people would prefer the 1995 version, but for me this one is still the best

2. Speed Racer


I don't think I have ever talked about my great love towards Speed. Since I was barely 9 or 10? This movie has been one of my favorites, regardless of the fact that it was once a box office bomb (can you believe that?!) -_- and it's rotten tomatoes score is pretty darn low, I still love it, I'll scream "Go Speed Go!" any day 

3. Bridget Jones's Diary

Yes, another Jane Austen inspired movie, I told you her works are amazing just like this movie, can you imagine this was released 14 years ago? yet it still stands as one of the greatest rom-com out there 


BOOKS

I read a handful of books this month its just that I only have one favorite...


Based on the web series The Lizzie Bennet Diaries this will trigger your fangirl heart (true story) I rated it 4.5/5 stars on goodreads :). Read an excerpt here or visit the website to check it out 


YOUTUBE

Channels, Web series, Short films. You name it.

1. Pemberley Digital





They produce outstanding modern adaptations of your favorite classic books like Emma, Sandition, frankenstein, Pride and Prejudice and more! and it's "William Darcy's Company"!

Check out their youtube channel here to view more from their list of creations

My ultimate favorites are

The Lizzie Bennet Diaries


Modern adaptation of Pride and Prejudice (and I have said that word like a bazillion times) It is my absolute favorite! It has 100 episodes, Q and A episodes and Extras, believe it or not I finished this series within 2 days, that's how good it is, it will surely give you "all the feels"
Watch the series here
THE CAST! you're welcome



Emma Approved


Another Pemberley Digital Creation based on Jane Austen's Emma (it seems like they are big fans of her works) It has 72 quirky episodes that will entertain you and again will give you the feels

Watch the series here

2. Bertie Gilbert Films

He makes very promising and inspiring short films on youtube. 

Here are some of my favorites

click the photo

click the photo
One of my favorite aspects of his films is the very retro vibe, the theme itself is very appealing to me, especially I like vintage things.

3. Tim H


He makes funny and high quality short films on youtube, plus he's british (enough said) 

Here are some of my favorites





TV 

1. Marvel's Daredevil

I actually made a separate post about my admiration for this kickass tv show click the picture to read more in depth explanation and more badassery stuff okay?

2. The Mindy Project



Mindy is desparate for love of to find her true love, she's the typical girl who loves rom-com, wears glasses and has a med degree minus the typical. I really love her character though out the season (p.s I'm on season 3) I love the chemistry between the characters, the balance between romance and comedy and perfect. Also I heard a news that it was cancelled (WHAT)



MUSIC

These are the soundtracks I've been listening to non stop!



1. Eyes Wide Open by Sabrina Carpenter

click me



You might know her as Maya on Girl Meets World, Eyes Wide Open is her debut album but for it seems like she's been doing it for a long time!

My Favorites: 

1. We'll be the stars
2. Eyes wide open
3. Can't blame a girl for trying 




2. Guardians of The Galaxy Awesome Mix Volume 1

click me to download for free

 Hits from the 70's - 80's that are catchy, quirky , fun and will keep you on your feet dancing!

My Favorites: 
1. Hooked on a feeling
2.Come and get your love
3. Ain't no mountain high enough

QUOTE





Thank you for reading!

Leave a comment below telling me your favorites this April! I'm very much interested!


Wotcher! Thanks for reading!


(Disclaimer: photos are from tumblr, i don't get credit from them unless stated)


Stay awesome Quill,
Trisha x



You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento