ALL THINGS IN 2017

Wednesday, January 03, 2018







When 2017 came, I was excited. I was looking forward to my junior high school graduation, to starting senior high school on a new school, and for finally surviving the ssc program. Now it’s 2018 and I can’t really wrap my head around how fast last year came by.

January.
The month of my birthday. I had a great time celebrating the occasion because of my friends, I always feel happy whenever I’m with them and I’m thankful for everything they’ve done for me.

February.
Where the preparations of our class’ Frozen stage took play. It was one of the most memorable projects I’ve ever had in school. Just seeing the solidarity of my classmates and the effort put into the show still awes me.

March.
I did it. I survived the Special Science Program. I always wanted to write something about this but because of the lazy person that I am, I never got around writing it. To sum it up, the memories I had in the quarters of Euphorbia, Gladiola and Aus Aid building, the values, lessons I learned made me who I am today. The eclectic bunch of people I have met in the campus, who I hope I would still be in touch with for years to come mean a lot to me. Thank you for the everything PHS!

April.
The time I went back and forth the hospital. I got to visit a NICU (NEONATAL INTENSIVE CARE UNIT) for the first time, it was great.

June.
I officially entered a new university and man was I a hot mess. Everything felt new and real. I was constantly panicking towards trivial things. I wanted to go back to my previous school, I was isolating myself, I was scared, ok it was just messy. However, I steadily adapted to the new environment. ( half a year later and I’m still adjusting hahaHAHA)

July.
Wohh still adapting (please send help)

September.
I got into *drumroll please* EXO. Wooh WE ARE ONE!

October.
We defended our research project. It wasn’t bad but it wasn’t the best either (sakto lang.) Also, I had a month off school. It was nice.

November.
I joined my first contest in school and won. It was a declamation of Walt Witman’s Oh Captain, My Captain!

December.
Oh yes, the time of reflection, I’m kidding. December is and will always be my only favorite time of the year. The atmosphere, the weather, everything about December makes me happy. I got a lot of nice presents from family and friends. I was also able to complete the Simbang Gabi which is nice.



To everyone I met, interacted with, laughed with, danced with, sang with, even if you just passed by me in a crosswalk, thank you!

To the hardships, shortcomings, accomplishments, ups and downs, thank you for making 2017 exciting.

To God who never left my side and is always my strength, I owe everything to you.
I want to make 2018 my year as cliché as that sounds, I really do. 

I hope you join me throughout the ride 😊



















You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento