Bloody Thoughts : The Vampire Diaries TV TALK

Friday, August 28, 2015


DELENA or STELENA? 
In which we talk about The Vampire Diaries and all its bloody glory



The Vampire Diaries is a show on CW which I have been watching for months now. My friend Carmie and I decided to answer some questions regarding the show.

Left to Right : Carmie Ordonez and Trisha Mandap

How did you discover the show?



Carmie : My awesome-est best friend, Monday  told me about it
Trisha: I was just casually watching my tv show on ETC 50 million years ago when it appeared on one of the commercials. I watched a couple of episodes here and there but only last month I started watching it seriously

Who is your favorite character?


 Carmie :  I have many but I consider Damon as my favorite cause he's freakin' hot
 Trisha  : Probably Caroline because I love her character development throughout the series

 If you were a vampire, would you live off of human or animal blood?


 Carmie:  Animal blood. I won't eat human cause they're sinful aha.
 Trisha: Same with Carmie, It would feel weird feeding on humans :/

Team Stefan or Damon?

 Carmie: I like stefan but Team Damon ftw
 Trisha: STEFAN. STEFAN all the way!

What’s your favorite supernatural power?


  Carmie: Power of magic. I wanna be a witch
 Trisha: The supernatural abilities of a vampire and the magical powers of a witch!

 If you were to be a character who would you be?

   Carmie: Katherine/Katarina Petrova
  Trisha: Elena because she gets to date the salvatore brothers hahaha!

Have you read the book series?

  Carmie: Nope
  Trisha: No, I'm not planning to, not in the near future 

 Who’s your crush on the show?

  Carmie: I love Damon/Stefan/Jeremy/Kai/Tyler (Oxygen please hahaha)
   Trisha: STEFAN, KLAUS AND MATT!!! *heart eyes emoji

What was your first initial thought of the show and did it change after you saw it?


  Carmie:At first, I thought it's some old typical vampire story that the vampires can't walk under the sun and they always eat and attack on night. Oh yes, it change,definitely!

 Trisha: Twilight, you guessed it right. I was so caught up with the whole vampire drama that it made me ignore the series for quite some time but when you get attached with the characters and  Mystic Falls all your first assumptions will change.

Who was your favorite villain?

Carmie: I like Katerina coz she's  drop dead gorgeous
Trisha: Niklaus Mikaelson because you don't mess with him he messes with you! 

TEAM DELENA OR STELENA?


Carmie: DELENA.  I saw Damon's love for elena from the the beginning.  However he knew that Elena loved Stefan so he let her go. I think that's what you do when you love someone,  you do everything and anything just to make them happy even though it's hard on your part. I salute Damon for that. Also I just can't explain why Delena has this huge impact on me

Trisha : STELENA. Their love is truly and undenyingly  EPIC. They are soulmates. Elena is better with Stefan and I can see that their love is pure, the kind of love that lasts and stays forever. With or without the universe's prophecy or whatever I believe that they are meant to be. Stefan will do anything for Elena even letting her go. Seeing your true love be with someone else (not to mention your brother) is hard but considering those moments that flashes back to you all those memories you spent with someone vanishing like bubbles, it's even harder. Stefan accepts all those just  for the happiness of Elena.

DESCRIBE YOUR SHIP IN ONE WORD


Carmie: Forever 

Trisha: Epic.



Wotcher! Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer: photos are from tumblr, i don't get credit from then unless state

Special Thanks to my friend Carmie for joining us!
carmie!
(all Vampire Diaries Photos are taken from tumblr, credits goes to the respective owner) 
Stay Awesome Mystic Falls,
Trisha x

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento