FRIENDS BOOK TAG

Saturday, July 11, 2015


I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour


Hi friends! This tag was created by Insane Reads on youtube, you should check out some of his videos!


So I watched the whole 10 seasons of FRIENDS without stopping, (good times...) It's definitely one of my favorite TV Series of all time! It's on Netflix now on America and Iflix here in the Philippines!

Let's get started!

"So no one told you like was gonna be this way." 

-A book you were surprised by


To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han



I only read this book a couple of weeks ago and It's really good! when I first heard the book I already thought how cliche it would turn out but oh gosh I was wrong! It has a lot of aspects that I did not know I would like. Read it  yourself!


CHANDLER

-A book that had you on the floor laughing


Yes Please by  Amy Poehler

                                                                                 

I love Amy Poehler and I read this on my car rides to school so technically I wasn't rolling on the floor laughing but, you get the idea


Monica

A book you always want to keep clean

Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins



This is the first hardcover book I bought with my own money, so it has some sentiments 


Joey

-A book you want to become a movie

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins



It's a debate between Fangirl and this actually but Anna and the French Kiss still wins! I love the characters and the setting of the story. I am a huge Stephanie Perkins fan!!



Phoebe

-A book with bad reviews but you really enjoyed



The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown




At first I heard loads of mixed reviews about this one, on goodreads, book blogs, booktube and such but when I read it I was surprised by how amazed I was. It has a lot of controversies,yes, but other than that, it's a pretty cool read.

Ross

- A book you love but can't decide if you love it or hate it



The Maze Runner  by James Dashner



Look, I don't hate this book nor I love it. Sometimes when I think about it, it occurs to me how I struggled to go through the pages because of the writing and other elements of the world building and the story itself. I like how the movies turned out so I'm not in the verge of stabbing the book (HAHA)


Rachel 

- A character with major character development



Divergent  by Veronica Roth



I picked Tris because I witnessed how she struggled to find herself amidst all the fiasco that's been going on with  the factions. I admire her  and she's divergent, so that's a plus

Central Perk

-A book you read when you get bored


Pride & Prejudice (Jane Austen: Marvel Adaptations)



When bored I also usually read graphic novels or comic books or autobiographies, this is one of my favorite!

Gunther

- A book you always see but never buy




Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling



I had to borrow the books at our library just to read the series because they are freakishly expensive and I am broke for life... 

How you doin'?

-A book character that you love



Percy Jackson


Everyone loves Percy Jackson. I love Percy Jackson. If you don't then....



C'mon he's sassy and sweet and awesome and a demigod and (jumps up and down) sighs loudly 

We were on a break!


-A book you stopped reading



Girl Online by Zoe Sugg, Siobhan Curham





I don't know what went wrong but I couldn't finish this book. I tried. Many times, I probably should try again. Any thoughts about Girl Online? 


I TAG

Erin from Celestial Pages
Mariz from Slice of Reads 

Quote



Wotcher! Thanks for reading!


(Disclaimer: photos are from tumblr, i don't get credit from them unless stated)


 Stay Awesome Percy,
Trisha x


You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento