Shuffle THREE

Thursday, August 20, 2015


The hello-I'm-still-alive-music-playlist


Yes I'm alive,The last time I posted here was I think..uhm.. 50 million years ago, kidding aside. I haven't been updating that much here because I started 9th  grade this June. I was actually trying to keep up with my schedule. I planned to post at least 1  every month but I have been MIA for like 2 months. However I'm back and these are some of the music that I have been constantly listening!

1. Shut Up and Dance - Walk The Moon




It has that 80s vibe and I am so in love with this song!

2. Chivalry Is Dead - Trevor Wesley




It's just a slow and very relaxing song! Since most of the songs now are just painful to the ears this is very refreshing!

3. Charlie Puth - Marvin Gaye ft. Meghan Trainor 




Because first of all guys, FREAKIN MARVIN GAYE. Second of all Charlie's voice is so soothing and Meghan complementing with that voice is just like heaven.

4. Girl Crush - Little Big Town




I just realized that all the songs here are kind of chill and relaxing. This is another one!

5. Drag Me Down - One Direction




Of course, the new 1D song is fantastic and I had to share it :)









Wotcher! Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer: photos are from tumblr, i don't get credit from then unless state



Stay Awesome Chanandler Bong,
Trisha x

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento